Introducing Tercon’s Project Performance Improvement Center
For the past 30 years, TerconPartners has provided sustainable, cost-effective performance improvement solutions to the global energy industry.
As experienced industry professionals head for retirement, Tercon provides solutions that help companies attract new people with the analytical and digital skills needed for companies to compete successfully in the new business environment.
Top industry challenge today – How to Close Performance Gaps Quickly?
Three important trends we want to share with you:
- Performance gaps are escalating in the workforce. Many new hires lack industry experience, lack specific job knowledge for their positions, and lack the people skills training needed when leading in the new business environment.
- Upskilling supervisors and team leads in topics including building teams and managing change must become a company priority in the industry. Additionally, after employees have received skill-based training in core people management skills, they need frequent, ongoing feedback to sustain what has been learned.
- Finally, Gallup’s recent research found that employees who work in high empowerment/high engagement work cultures close performance gaps significantly faster than people working in low engagement/low empowerment work cultures. Culture-building is one of Tercon’s core strengths. Please contact us for details and an overview of our Culture Strengths Assessment®.
How TerconPartners Adds Value for Your Company Today
Tercon’s globally validated coaching programs and training modules ensure that project leaders and technical professionals have the skills needed to succeed in the new business environment.
Professional development training modules for Leaders & Managers.
Participants will learn how to: 1.) Set clear direction, 2.) Guide transformational change, 3.) Develop an inclusive and collaborative work culture, 4.) Provide actionable performance feedback, and 5.) Resolve team conflicts quickly and constructively.
(The five two-hour modules are available through online facilitated sessions or delivered on-site.)
Professional Development Modules for Team Leads and Technical Specialists.
Participants will learn how to: 1.) Communicate with credibility and authority, 2.) Manage relationships with Emotional Intelligence, 3.) Improve the quality of online meetings and work sessions, 4.) Engage and motivate others, 5.) Resolve conflicts and settle disagreements.
(Five two-hour modules are available through on-line facilitated sessions or delivered on-site.)
Other training modules currently available:
- Trust-building Skills for Leaders
- Resolving Team Performance Problems
- Establishing an Engaging Company Culture
- Best Practices for Online Meetings & Work Sessions
- Leading Transformational Change