Rose is an experienced Learning Consultant who has designed business strategy-focused learning solutions for organizations in the both U.S. and Europe. For the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (The Hague), she served as Senior Training Officer responsible for identifying and prioritizing staff learning needs, managing the overall training function, and building a world-class learning culture.
For The World Bank, her accomplishments include managing the design, development and production of interactive e-learning products and designing distance learning courses using the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodology and adult learning theory.
For TerconPartners’, Rose designs blended learning programs for our commercial and government clients and delivers customized training programs.
Education & Certifications:
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.- M.A., Education and Human Development, concentration in Educational Technology Leadership
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA- B.A., French
In her work with TerconPartners, Mary has provided expertise in high performing teams within one of the world’s leading energy companies. She has blended a combination of facilitation, skill-building, and coaching to help improve team leadership, team communication, and overall team functioning.
Key Skill Areas:
- Instructional Design Methodology (ISD)
- Project Management
- E-learning and Blended Learning course design
- Training Delivery & Facilitation
- Strategic Communication & Message Management
- Proficient with – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, LotusNotes, Camtasia, Adobe Acrobat, Articulate. Cornerstone LMS
- Familiar with – Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Director, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, TopClass, WebCT LMS, Captivate