TerconPartners’ integrated Leading
STEP 1: ASSESSMENT – The Talent X 7 Assessment™ of Learning Agility
Individual Feedback Report
STEP 2: FOCUSED CONVERSATIONS & COACHING SUPPORT
This component is tailored to the participant’s unique requirements and interests.
- They gain deeper, richer understanding of how their current performance is being perceived. Sessions can be conducted face-to-face or virtually.
- They are challenged to be open to new ways of thinking and behaving that can improve their overall effectiveness as a leader.
- Sessions can be face-to-face or virtual
OPTIONAL: COMPANY-SPECIFIC CLASSROOM TRAINING
Often companies choose to have multiple employees participate in the Talent X 7 Assessment Program.
- First, participants receive their Individual Report feedback in a one-on-one session with a coach.
- Next, they participate in group workshops where they apply what they learned from their assessment to “real world” leadership challenges and opportunities in their own organization.