Director, Research & Product Development
Mary is an HR and talent management professional with more than 20 years of successfully building effective people management organizations that align with overall company goals and mission, and developing talent to excel in leadership roles.
She has a broad skill set which includes organization consulting, executive coaching, leader assessment, management, leadership development as well as strategy development.
She brings a unique combination of skills based upon her experiences as a psychologist, consultant, and line manager across a variety of global industries. She is a key contributor to strategy formulation, increasing productivity, and profitability.
Education & Certifications:
- MBA, Marketing, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- MS, School Psychology
- BS, Biology, Psychology
- Coaching Certifications – Personnel Decisions International; Coaching Certification Qualifying Course–International Association of Coaches (IAC)
- Certified Facilitator – Interaction Associates
- Human Performance Consulting – ASTD
- Consulting Skills – Roman & Associates
- Birkman Certification, Birkman International
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certification
- Achieve global Instructor Certification
- Certified Mediator-Virginia State Supreme Court
In her work with TerconPartners, Mary has provided expertise in high performing teams within one of the world’s leading energy companies. She has blended a combination of facilitation, skill-building, and coaching to help improve team leadership, team communication, and overall team functioning.
Key Skill Areas:
- Talent Management
- Organizational Development
- Curriculum Development and Training
- Facilitation, Strategy and Alignment
- Leader Assessment
- Executive Coaching