During a 34 year career at Eli Lilly and Company, Mark acquired extensive knowledge and experience in engineering design and construction, manufacturing, health and safety, and general management on a global scale. Since becoming a consultant, his clients have included several major oil and chemical companies, including Exxon Mobil, Chevron and Dow Chemical. Mark is highly skilled in delivering leadership and coaching throughout all levels of an organization. His most recent work has focused on helping teams delivering multi-billion dollar capital projects around the world to accelerate their project team performance and to develop leadership strategies and skills.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration in Operations Management, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Indiana
- OSHA certification training
Mark Owens has fulfilled numerous roles at Tercon Partners, conducting New Professional Orientation workshops and Welcome and Facilitation skills classes to one of its largest clients. He has also conducted workshops for several other major clients and was the lead consultant for work with one of the world’s largest petro chemical plants in Eastern Saudi Arabia.
Key Skills Area
- Executive Leadership and Organizational Performance Coaching
- Accelerating Project Team Performance
- Team Facilitation and Integration
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Operations and Construction Safety Training