Kelli’s professional experience as a management consultant and executive coach spans over 20 years across the public and private sectors. Kelli has served as a trusted advisor to all levels of leadership, diagnosing human capital issues, business process improvement new opportunities and recommending solutions for lasting change.
Her clients have benefited from her ability to partner closely with organizations to understand their needs and create agendas and sessions to reach their desired goals. She brings passion and understanding of the impact of changing business processes on an organization’s talent, and has consulted across the talent management lifecycle.
Education and Certifications
- B.A. in International Studies, minor in French at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- MBA, Strategy and Policy, Tulane University
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Member, International Coach Federation
- CPP: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Step 1 & 2)
- Human Capital Institute, Human Capital Strategist Certification
- Leading Bold Change, Organizational Change Facilitator
- Advanced training in Team Coaching with Accompli Group and Miro Group