Alliance Partner, Australia, New Zealand & Africa
Jan has 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, 12 of which as Organizational Psychologists. Sipsma, specializes in strategic planning, organizational architecture and design, change management, capability and performance enhancement and the identification and development of leadership.
Sipsma has worked across Africa, Australasia, Europe, and the United Arab Emirates. Work for clients has focused on the design and execution of a range of strategic planning and organizational design interventions, coaching and team building.
He has worked extensively in the mining industry with projects spanning from organizational redesign for multinational mining operation based in Adelaide to long-term leadership team development programmer for a large mining operation in South Africa. Clients include Chevron, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Anglo Gold Ashanti, Impala Platinum and ConocoPhillips.
Education & Certifications:
- Master of Commerce- Industrial Psychology (Cum Laude)
- Thesis on personality preferences and team effectiveness
- Sipsma is a registered Psychologist as an Organizational Psychologist
- Member of Australian Psychological Society
- Accredited in an extensive range of Psychometric Assessment Instruments
- Accredited CPA Practitioner
As a Consultant for the TerconPartner’s, Sipsma has delivered project team alignment facilitation and design and development of curriculum for enhancing leadership and high performance for a major liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Australia. He has also provided executive coaching services to senior leaders on the project. Sipsma is experienced in the Tercon team and individual performance assessment instruments and methodologies.
Key skill areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational architecture
- Capability & Performance enhancement
- Team and Leadership Development
- Individual Performance Coaching
- Executive Performance Coaching
- Leading Transformational Change