Dr. Michelle Lynskey
Michelle has over 20 years’ experience in Organization Development consulting, focusing on leadership and team development with an emphasis on communications effectiveness. In all her practice areas, she works at a systems level to diagnose contributing factors and identify solutions taking into account the dynamics present in the system-at-large.
Her experience includes coaching and facilitating executive management teams, consulting on team performance in the context of major capital projects, designing and facilitating leadership off-site meetings, delivering training in the area of communication effectiveness, supporting the chartering and development of new teams, and supporting major organizational change initiatives including mergers and acquisitions.
Her consulting work spans multiple industries, including energy, manufacturing, chemical, health care, transportation, waste removal services, financial services, architecture, and professional services.
Education & Certifications:
- Ph.D. Organizational Psychology, Rice University
- BA, Psychology / Minor in Computer Science, Hamline University
- Certified in the System for Analyzing Verbal Interaction (SAVI) – in-depth communication effectiveness diagnostic and skill-building technique.
- Certified in the Hogan personality assessments (HPI, HDS, MVPI, HBRI)
- Qualified MBTI administrator
In her work with TerconPartners, Michelle has provided expertise in high performing teams within one of the world’s leading energy companies. She has blended a combination of facilitation, skill-building, and coaching to help improve team leadership, team communication, and overall team functioning.
Key Skill Areas:
- Leadership Development
- Team Development
- Communication Effectiveness
- Meeting Facilitation
- Organizational Development